Merrill Plastic Floats
Merrill-Float is available in the following diameter sizes: 12", 16", 20", 24", 30", and 36"
|Model No.||UPC Bar Code (Qty. 1)||Diameter Size||Master Carton Qty.||Weight/Lbs.||Purchase|
Standard Plastic Floats
|Model No.: PFC12||UPC Bar Code: 6 42367 02182 5||Diameter Size: 12"||Master Carton Qty.: 12||Weight/Lbs.: 0.6|
|Model No.: PFC16||UPC Bar Code: 6 42367 02183 2||Diameter Size: 16"||Master Carton Qty.: 12||Weight/Lbs.: 1|
|Model No.: PFC20||UPC Bar Code: 6 42367 02185 6||Diameter Size: 20"||Master Carton Qty.: 12||Weight/Lbs.: 1.6|
|Model No.: PFC24||UPC Bar Code: 6 42367 02186 3||Diameter Size: 24"||Master Carton Qty.: 12||Weight/Lbs.: 2|
|Model No.: PFC30||UPC Bar Code: 6 42367 02187 0||Diameter Size: 30"||Master Carton Qty.: 12||Weight/Lbs.: 3.3|
|Model No.: PFC36||UPC Bar Code: 6 42367 02188 7||Diameter Size: 36"||Master Carton Qty.: 12||Weight/Lbs.: 4.3|
|Bulk Model No.||UPC Bar Code (Qty. 1)||Diameter Size||Bulk Carton Qty.||Weight/Lbs.||Purchase|
Bulk Plastic Floats
|Model No.: PFB12||UPC Bar Code: 6 42367 02175 7||Diameter Size: 12"||Bulk Carton Qty.: 20||Weight/Lbs.: 0.3|
|Model No.: PFB16||UPC Bar Code: 6 42367 02177 1||Diameter Size: 16"||Bulk Carton Qty.: 40||Weight/Lbs.: 0.5|
|Model No.: PFB20||UPC Bar Code: 6 42367 02178 8||Diameter Size: 20"||Bulk Carton Qty.: 40||Weight/Lbs.: 0.8|
|Model No.: PFB24||UPC Bar Code: 6 42367 02179 5||Diameter Size: 24"||Bulk Carton Qty.: 20||Weight/Lbs.: 1|
|Model No.: PFB30||UPC Bar Code: 6 42367 02180 1||Diameter Size: 30"||Bulk Carton Qty.: 12||Weight/Lbs.: 1.6|
|Model No.: PFB36||UPC Bar Code: 6 42367 02181 8||Diameter Size: 36"||Bulk Carton Qty.: 12||Weight/Lbs.: 2.1|
Foldable & Insertable Float with Balanced Buoyancy
An Air Volume Control System with over fifty years of service. Proven performance by independent testing laboratory. Only Merrill Manufacturing™ has a foldable float with balanced buoyancy and can be inserted into a pressure tank through the pipe connection hole.
A Merrill-Float is a barrier to absorption of air by water under pressure. Merrill-Float assures a smooth working water system by separating the volume of air from the water within the pressure tank. Merrill-Float is made of a durable plastic approved by U.S. Food and Drug Administration, for the interior of containers carrying liquids for human consumption. Only Merrill-Float will stay level on top of water to separate air from water in tank.
1) Simple Economical Way to Minimize Water-Logging of Pressure Tanks.
Benefit - Most economical long life air volume control for tanks.
2) Plastic Flotation Ring forms a seal between water and air inside pressure tanks. The air-water seal is assured by Merrill Manufacutring™ exclusive "Wiper Blade."
Benefit - Effective water/air volume separation in the tank.
3) Eliminates Other Air Volume Controls or the need for air-charge, bleeder valves or air-release valves and headaches caused by corrosion of these parts.
Benefit - Merrill-Float will not corrode and is not effected by chlorine.
4) Float's Balanced Buoyancy is assured by a sealed, crush-proof flotation ring within the float, even if the tank drains. Merrill-Float resumes its floating position when water returns.
Benefit - Balanced buoyancy insures float will maintain flat horizontal position on top of water.
5) Merrill-Float is Built for Permanent Service, yet this water-log barrier can be inserted into place in minutes. The 12" through 20" sizes are flexible enough for insertion through a 1-1/4" tank opening. The 24" size will require a 1-1/2" opening. The 30" and 36" size require a 2" tank opening. Merrill-Float recovers its stable circular shape and assumes its proper position after insertion in tank.
Benefit - Can be inserted in existing or new tanks.
Merrill-Float is available in the following diameter sizes: 12", 16", 20", 24", 30" and 36"