Removable Sanitary Yard Hydrant, No-Lead U.S. Patent No. 6,116,265
1) Sanitary Yard Hydrant approved in Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio and Wisconsin - the toughest, most restrictive states in the U.S.
Benefit - Only reasonably priced sanitary hydrant. Also the most trouble free with no required flow time to flush out hydrant.
2) Frost Proof when used correctly, simply turn counter-clockwise three turns to disconnect and remove stand pipe, then drain stand pipe for freezing temperatures.
Benefit - Very simple, no tools required to remove and reinstall stand pipe.
3) Stop Valve at Bottom of HIDE-DRANT® is automatically opened when stand pipe is reinstalled. Seals between stop valve and stand pipe hold water before valve is reopened. Stop valve available in PVC or stainless steel.
Benefit - Very simple, reliable stop valve. One moving part, stainless steel spring, also designed so field repairable.
4) Outlet Can be in Any Direction by simply pivoting outlet counter-clockwise to direction desired, approximately three revolutions needed to remove stand pipe. Do NOT over tighten stand pipe by forcing clockwise revolution of outlet.
Benefit - Only hydrant that allows outlet to be in any direction, no tools required - pivots by hand.
5) Non-Corrosive Construction to assure a long operating life, stop valve available in PVC or stainless steel and other components are made of non-corrosive materials.
Benefit - Quality, non-corrosive construction for years of service.
6) Bottom Case has one way flapper drain to remove any spilled water in case, plus cover over drain on outside of case protects drain from backfill.
Benefit - Helps bottom case and stop valve to stay sanitary.
7) No Tools Required (after initial installation). Hydrant riser pipe can be removed and reinstalled in seconds with only a few turns. Do not use tools.
8) Removable Riser Pipe so you can mow right over the bottom case and improve appearance of landscape for additional applications.
9) No-Lead Compliance models available in both yard hydrants and straight models.
10) Available in all Bury Depths from 1 Foot to 8 Foot
WARNING: This hydrant must have the stand pipe removed and water drained out of the pipe when freezing temperatures may be present. Warranty does not cover damage due to freezing temperatures or water frozen within the product.
* ASSE Approved Vacuum Breaker and Outlet Valve Included ♦ Ball Valve Included